After Sales Service
Tamco Australia offers full after sales services, including supervision of installation, testing and commissioning of Medium voltage indoor switchgear up to 33kV.
Our local service team, comprising of highly experienced factory trained technicians, possesses many years of experience in the factory assembly, testing and commissioning of Medium Voltage switchgear.
Our facilities are state of the art and second to none and include a fit-for-purpose
Mobile Service Vehicle capable of being road transported to any location within Australia and equipped with the following at all times:
- High Voltage test set Model Baur PGK 110HB complete with control unit, Transformer and accessories, and capable of undertaking power frequency tests up to 170kV.
- High Voltage type 3 & 4 dummy test plugs “Pfisterer” for undertaking HV injection tests on GIS switchgear.
- Current test plugs for site testing of GIS switchgear
- Portable Dew Point test meter
- Secondary Injection test set